Friday, July 2, 2010

Sorry I have been "absent" from blogging!

It has been a chaotic year, so I am sorry that I have been away from blogging. There is so much to write and I am going to do a weekly update newsletter, starting this weekend. For now, a quick update on my life!

What I have been up to:

Advocate Consultant for Lung Cancer Awareness and the David Law Firm. Trying to do what I can to help others in their fight against lung cancer. Please check out www.lung-cancer.com and, as always check out my favorite organization, www.nationallungcancerpartnership.org

Running again! I am committed to running again, and run a 10k or 15k each month, as I prepare for a Half Marathon this October and December!

Producing and Directing Mrs. California United States! In my 3rd year already and we are growing soooo fast! Please visit www.mrscaliforniaunitedstates.com

Acting - although slower than I like, I am with a great Manager and great commercial Agency, www.lauralichenmanagement.com and the House of Representatives. For booking or to see my reel (which needs to be updated!) go to - www.janicemcqueen.com

My son - Cameron is DRIVING!!! I cannot believe that he is 17 and has his own car now. Where did the time go?

That's all for now. I will update after my 15k this July 4th, then will keep you in the loop for lung cancer events, Mrs. CA stuff and well, just life!

Love ya! Janice

No comments: