Saturday, January 17, 2009

Mrs. California United States Pageant, Executive Director

Well, I am once again trying new things! I accepted the responsibility of Executive Director/Producer of the Mrs. CA United States Pageant, officially about 2 months ago. As a former Mrs. United States, I truly believe in this system and feel that it celebrates married women. We can be involved with a platform, with our family and community - yet maintain a beauty, a "sexiness" that is carried with us throughout our lifetime, no matter what age! Combining beauty and brains, and adding maturity, allows us to be even more charismatic and powerful with each decade. I am excited to take on this new challenge, and although I may not have as much time to BLOG, please keep in contact (add me as a friend) through my facebook, myspace or by visiting www.mrscaliforniaunitedstates.net or www.janicemcqueen.com
Also, I am happy to announce that my state pageant will be featured in the upcoming edition of SuperModels Unlimited, link to the ad:
http://www.mrscaliforniaunitedstates.net/supermodels_unlimited_ad

No comments: