Monday, March 2, 2009

To health and eating your vegetables!!!

I know that I don't write much on my blog these days, but that will change, I promise. I wanted to briefly send everyone a link to a great VEGAN website and Podcast. Most who know me, know I am a Vegan. I began 5 years as of April 1st to keep myself healthy, to live the way God intended, and to be compassionate toward animals! My husband, Tony, is also Vegan, and our son, Cameron is Vegetarian (by his own choice, of course).
I know there are many "nay-sayers" out there, but PLEASE look at the website and listen to the podcast, as I am sure you can understand the logic that Heart Disease is linked to animal fat, diet, and unhealthy lifestyle choices; Cancer is linked to unhealthy lifestyle habits as well. When I lost my mom and dad to these lifestyle diseases, it made me read, listen, be open-minded to changing MY choices. It's not about being thin...it is about being healthy! I hope that you will take something helpful from either site, as there are great recipes too!
Diet, exercise, and a healthy lifestyle!

Visit: www.compassionatecooks.com

Podcast Link: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?i=47365287&id=147907532

No comments: