Thursday, January 17, 2008

2008 has been great!

Just a quick entry today to announce some exciting news:

I am so excited about this month so far! I just booked a local commercial for Mercedes, and a Pilot for A and E. The pilot is untitled as of right now, but as I know more, I will share.
I also just signed with a new commercial/host agent in town, and we finalize everything on the 28th! I will officially announce it then!
Miss America is next week and I can't wait! Then the following week, I fly to Alabama to get my Clay Spann photos!
On top of all the exciting days ahead, I also have so many things happening with Lung Cancer Awareness - I am especially excited to be a part of the upcoming Advocate Summit in May. We are working to finalize the agenda and the official name, but this will be so educational and empowering. More information to follow soon....

No comments: