Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My friends!




This is my dearest friend, Cinamon Loyd. We met back in college, when we both worked at JCPenny! We modeled in a few mall fashion shows together, and she and I share the "pageant bug"! Cinamon was Mrs. NC America and I am trying to get her to enter in another pageant! Maybe in the next few years, I hope!
Cinamon is my true "sister". I just don't know what I would do without her. We take time away from our busy mommy lives on occasion and go out to a pageant or dinner. In the 1st picture, we are in Los Angeles having dinner with our handsome husbands (and acting silly). The 2nd photo is in New York City, were we saw Sweet Charity and Chicago. Fun!!!
The 3rd photo is my PR boss and friend, Carol Moore. We met back in 1999 when I was Mrs. United States and she has been a great inspiration to me. She is a woman so involved with her family and community. She handles PR and Advertising, Hosting and is a Theatre Critic - she does it all! I am so glad to know her and look forward to each and every time I travel to Indiana to work!

No comments: