Saturday, December 1, 2007

National American Miss Pageant




I was asked to judge the National American Miss Pageant this past Thanksgiving weekend. I was able to judge and meet hundreds of talented young ladies at this year's pageant! So many community-minded young leaders. It is amazing to see such knowledge and wisdom at such a young age. I was able to spend some time with a friend, Tammy Caison, the reigning Ms. American Dream. We had a blast; I only wish we could have had more time at Disney, AND I wish we had remembered to take our camera to Disney. We didn't have much free time, as they kept us busy judging all the wonderful categories.
Look for my Scorecard article on National American Miss on Turn for the Judges soon! I am a featured writer for TFTJ, so keep posted for updates on www.TFTJ.com

No comments: